1. The club to be called The Welsh South East National Flying Club, affiliated to The Welsh Homing Union.
2. Races organised by the club will be open to members whose lofts are situated in Wales.
3. Headquarters to be the Heol y Cyw workingmens club.
4. Members annual subscriptions to be £15.00. New members can join at any time by submitting an application form.
5. The entire management of the club shall be vested in the committee, five to form a quorum, and shall have the power to co-opt onto the committee should a section lose one of itís members on the committee, and shall make rules and regulations and conditions or anything connected. therewith, all which shall be binding upon any member of the club subject to the a.g.m.
6. The committee of management to consist of president, vice-president, chairman, vice-chairman, treasurer, general secretary and two members from each section.
7. In matters of discipline the standard rules for clubs of the W.H.P.U. shall apply.
8. Members wishing to resign must do so in writing before the A.G.M. or they will be liable for subscriptions for the following year.
9. Every member of the club shall be a member of the W.H.P.U. and be bound by the rules being in force at the time.
10. The a.g.m. shall be held on the second Sunday in February
11. Any member wishing for alteration or addition to the rules must give notice in writing in accordance with current W.H.P.U. rules in force at the time.
12. Should any dispute arise not covered in these rules or by the W.H.P.U. rules in force at the time then the committee have full powers to act in the best interest of both parties, subject to the a.g.m.
13. That duplication be allowed from the W.S.E.N. to any W.H.P.U. organisation.
14. There shall be five sections. East section of longitude 3-20-00 centre section between longitudes 3-20-00 and 3-35-00 inclusive. West section between longitudes 3-35-00 and 4-00-00 inclusive. far west section west of longitude 4-00-00 north section of latitude 52-20-00 n.
15. Marking stations will be appointed annually by the management committee.
16. The management shall decide the amount of prize money per race.
17. All distances shall be obtained from The Welsh Pigeon Homing Union.
All non W.H.P.U. members must pay £5 per member W.H.P.U. fees.
1 All clocks must be tested and set in accordance with current W.H.P.U. clock rule.
2 Clock envelopes must be used for each member and must be completed with full details of each bird by the clock setter, and be forwarded with rubbers, dials and seals to the secretary, and to be posted by the first collection day after timing.
3 Master timer dials must be available and sent to the secretary.
4 Anything arising not provided for in these rules, shall be decided by the committee, whose decision shall be final and binding, subject to appeal to the W.H.P.U. within 21 days
1 All race rules must comply with current W.H.P.U. race rules.
2 Entry forms together with all fees payable must be in the hands of the secretary before liberation time, or race sheets that are posted to the secretary must bear a post mark timed before liberation takes place.
3 That all races on the club programme will close when the velocity falls below 220 yards per minute.
4 The hours of darkness for old birds shall be 22.30 hours to 04.30 hours. For young birds they shall be 20.00 hours to 07.00 hours.
5 That all section and open pools be paid out one in fifteen after 5% has been deducted for club funds, the percentage deducted for club funds from pool money shall be deducted from each pool and not beforehand from combined totals. Pools to be 50p £1.00 £2.00 £3.00 £5.00 £10.00 £15.00 £20.00 section and open, £5.00 & £10.00 nom winner take all less 5%.
6 That on all races, members must phone in within two hours of clocking their first bird with the following:- name -section- clock station- marking station- time of bird- ring number- and pools entered, failure to do so will entail disqualification.